A Message To Our Golfers
We are thrilled to be able to announce that Dragon’s Fire Golf Club will be opening for the season on Friday, March 19th!
Although we are all very excited to be able to get you golfing after the winter, it is imperative that we all keep in mind the importance of COVID-19 and continue to strictly follow government guidelines and recommendations.
Our top priority has, and will continue to be, the health and safety of our staff and golfers. Please carefully read below our current health and safety guidelines that we ask all members of our Dragon’s Fire community to respectfully follow.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Mandatory Face Masks
Wearing a mask or face covering is required in enclosed public spaces under City of Hamilton By-Law 20-155. The mask or face covering should cover your nose, mouth and chin, without gapping.
- All persons, including customers, staff members, and/or visitors entering an enclosed premise are required to wear a mask or face covering. This includes the pro shop and washroom facilities.
- Face masks are NOT required while outside.
Booking and Checking in for your Tee Time:
- To book a Tee Time please call the Pro Shop or visit our website to book online.
- The number of customers permitted in the Pro Shop at any one time is limited to four. Please utilize the self screening tools outside of the pro Shop before entering.
- Payments will be handled in the pro shop. We are a cashless establishment.
- Proximity markers will be visibly labelled 2 meters apart and located inside the pro shop and halfway house for your pick up orders. Please always be aware of these proximity markers and maintain a distance of 2 meters between others at all times.
- We have installed Government approved cart dividers to provide as a barrier in our golf carts..
- Please do not remove or modify the barrier; it is there for your safety and the safety of others.
- Two players are allowed in each cart. Riders can split the cost of a full cart and pay per rider. If you would like your own cart, you can purchase a full cart.
- Power Carts will be first come first serve – Our availability will be limited.
- Power Carts and Pull Carts will be sanitized before and after each use. Please ensure your cart is returned to the “Used Carts” area to be properly sanitized.
- We will not be collecting any garbage – bins will be located all over the course as well as after the 18th green. Please do your part to keep the golf course clean and tidy.
*We kindly ask that if you are able to comfortably walk, please do, so that we are able to accommodate the seniors in our community and those who have difficulty walking*
Food & Beverage:
- Food and drink items will be available for pick up at the halfway house – please use our call box at the 9th tee to avoid lineups.
- Please always remember to stay a minimum of 2 metres apart – proximity markers have been set out for you to follow.
- Restrooms are located on and off the course
- Please remember to thoroughly wash your hands
- Sanitization stations will be available at the pro shop, at the first tee, the halfway, and at each restroom
- We have a no touch flag system in place
- Ball washers have been removed at this time
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Please move your ball from any footprints
- Do not touch your playing partners equipment or golf ball
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters at all times
- Marshalls and starters will be present on the course and enforcing all rules of play
Please be patient as we do our best to safely operate during this pandemic.
We appreciate your continued understanding. Stay safe and… HAVE FUN!
Read Golfer's reviews
I love coming here, it feels like a home / member course... everyone is friendly, pro shop, starter, player assistants on the course and the drink cart team, especially Jen. The layout is fair, playable from many different tee decks, this track is always in immaculate condition.
Excellent course. Very tough but fair. Staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable. I would definitely play again and reccomend to anyone.
Hard to find a more private course. Very friendly staff and great food. I wish I lived closer to this place.
Reasonable green fees. Great course with some challenging holes. Mature trees along fairways provide some shade on the hot days. Excellent value. This is an under-rated golf course in my opinion.
Well played course.. long hold ..good look to the greens.....