A Message To Our Golfers
We are thrilled to have announced the opening of our golf course this Saturday May 16th!
Although we are all very excited to be enjoying the lovely game of golf again, it is imperative that we all keep in mind the importance of COVID-19 and continue to strictly follow government guidelines and recommendations.
Our top priority has and will continue to be the health and safety of our staff and golfers. Please carefully read below our current health and safety guidelines that we ask all members of our dragons fire community to respectfully follow.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Booking and Checking in for your Tee Time:
- To book a Tee Time please call the Pro Shop or visit our website to book online
- Payments will be handled in the pro shop
- Proximity markers will be visibly labelled 2 metres apart and located from the parking lot, to the pro shop, inside the pro shop, at the first tee, driving range, and halfway house for your pick up orders. Please always be aware of these proximity markers and maintain a distance of 2 meters between others at all times.
- Power Carts are available 1 person per cart – unless riders are from the same household.
- Power Carts will be first come first serve – Due to our limit of 1 person per cart, our availability will be limited.
- Power Carts and Pull Carts will be sanitized before and after each use. Please ensure your cart is returned to the “used carts” area to be properly sanitized
- We will not be collecting any garbage – bins will be located all over the course as well as in the parking lot and after the 18th tee. Please do your part to keep the golf course clean and tidy
*We kindly ask that if you are able to comfortably walk, please do, so that we are able to accommodate the seniors in our community and those who have difficulty walking*
Food & Beverage:
- Food and drink items will be available for pick up only at the halfway house
- Our patio will remain closed at this time
- Please always remember to stay a minimum of 2 metres apart – proximity markers have been set out for you to follow.
- Restrooms are located on and off the course
- Please remember to thoroughly wash your hands
- Sanitization stations will be available at the pro shop, at the first tee, the halfway, and at each restroom
- We have a no touch flag system in place
- Ball washers have been removed at this time
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Please move your ball from any footprints
- Do not touch your players playing equipment or golf ball
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters at all times
- Marshalls and starters will be present on the course and enforcing all rules of play
Golfing in these times is a new experience for all of us. Please be patient as we do our best to safely operate during this pandemic.
We appreciate your continued understanding. Stay safe and… HAVE FUN!
Read Golfer's reviews
I love coming here, it feels like a home / member course... everyone is friendly, pro shop, starter, player assistants on the course and the drink cart team, especially Jen. The layout is fair, playable from many different tee decks, this track is always in immaculate condition.
Excellent course. Very tough but fair. Staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable. I would definitely play again and reccomend to anyone.
Hard to find a more private course. Very friendly staff and great food. I wish I lived closer to this place.
Reasonable green fees. Great course with some challenging holes. Mature trees along fairways provide some shade on the hot days. Excellent value. This is an under-rated golf course in my opinion.
Well played course.. long hold ..good look to the greens.....