Golf Tournaments and Events
We have a broad spectrum of golf tournament packages that offer customizable VIP welcome packages to help you greet and impress your guests in a unique way, as well as a wide range of meal and banquet combinations to suit each guests unique needs.
Feel free to get in touch with our own Josh Weichel to discuss your tournament requirements and help you personalize your event within your budget.
We’ll Make Your Next Tournament a Success
Starting as low as $49.95 per person, Dragon’s Fire Golf Club can accommodate all of your tournament needs for any type of event such as:
- Company hosted Golf Tournaments
- Charity Tournaments with special guests
- Men’s and Ladies group outings
- Fundraising events and Banquets
- Client Golf and Corporate Golf Events
- Sport Team Tournaments
- Prize Ceremonies, Buffet Dinner much more!
Exclusive Shot Gun Tournament Package (minimum 100 + golfers)
Need to add some extra gusto to your tournament and leave a lasting impression?
Try our Shotgun Package, which includes:
- Placement of sponsor signs on the golf course
- Providing of contest markers (e.g. Closest to the Pin or Longest Drive)
- Greeting of guests and bag drop
- Set up of registration area
- Power carts and cart signs
- Complimentary range balls for each guest
- Meal or drink tickets, if required
- Collection of signs at the end of tournament
- Change rooms
- Microphone and sound equipment
- Banquet Tent for meals and tournament wrap up.
- Complimentary foursome for the prize table or fund-raising auction
- Complimentary beat the pro package
Optional add-ons can include:
- Beat the Pro
- Hole-in-One Prizes
- Oasis Holes
- Million Dollar Shoot Out
- Closest-to-the-Hole Prizes
- Silent Auction Items for fund raising
- Photo Booth
- Live music as required
- Assistance to Your Committee (how to fundraise, organize, find sponsors).
- Customized meal plans to suit your budget
- Designated driver program
As you begin planning your tournament, and especially before your tournament begins, please download and review our Tournament package to ensure that you have everything you need.
Check out our Tournament photos
At Dragon’s Fire Golf Club, it’s important to us foster an environment where everyone can enjoy the Club’s facilities. To help us honor this commitment to every visitor and tournament participant, please review our tournament rules:
Participants must wear proper golf attire. Cargo pants, jeans, cut-offs, muscle shirts, track pants, tank tops, basketball shorts, or jerseys are not acceptable attire. All shirts must have collars and sleeves. Please ensure that you advise all participants that Dragon’s Fire is a “soft spike” facility.
Each player must have their own set of clubs. Groups may not consist of more than four people.
The course is designed to be played within 4 ½ hours. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping pace with the group ahead for everyone’s enjoyment.
Assistants are present on the course to help your group have a pleasant and enjoyable day. Please follow their directions.
Thank you for repairing ball marks, replacing divots and raking bunkers.
As the convener for the golf tournament, we appreciate your presence on the day of the tournament. Please arrive at Dragon’s Fire Golf Club at least one hour prior to start of registration for your tournament.
Please deliver your signage to the course at least two hours prior to tee off to ensure enough time to place it on the proper holes. Dragon’s Fire Golf Club recommends that all outdoor signage be printed on corrugated plastic to accommodate all weather conditions.
Under our Liquor License Terms and Conditions, NO outside alcohol is permitted. Any players bringing their own alcohol will have it confiscated and be requested to leave the premises without any refund. Dragon’s Fire Golf Club staff have the right to cut off an individual or group in order for us to serve responsibly and ensure the safety of all our customers and employees. If an individual is cut off, Dragon’s Fire Golf Club has zero tolerance for any violent behavior or offensive language. The Convener has read and agrees to abide by our alcohol policy.
We would appreciate receiving a list of all players and groupings a minimum of 72 hours in advance so the cart cards can be prepared.